Apoquel (oclacitinib maleate) 16 mg Tablets, 100 Count
This product requires a prescription
1. We’ll ask for your vet’s info during checkout.
2. We’ll verify your prescription and ship your order.
Details and state availability.
Control of pruritus associated with allergic dermatitis and control of atopic dermatitis in dogs at least 12 months of age.
- Not for use in dogs with serious infections.
- May increase susceptibility to infection, including demodicosis, and exacerbate neoplastic conditions.
- Not for use in breeding dogs, or pregnant or lactating bitches.
Our pharmacists are available for counseling regarding prescriptions purchased from Pet Supplies Delivered before and after dispensing. Monday - Friday, 9 AM - 2 PM CST. 1-800-367-4444.
Apoquel (oclacitinib maleate) 16 mg
The dose of APOQUEL (oclacitinib maleate) tablets is 0.18 to 0.27 mg oclacitinib/lb (0.4 to 0.6 mg oclacitinib/kg) body weight, administered orally, twice daily for up to 14 days, and then administered once daily for maintenance therapy. APOQUEL may be administered with or without food.