Just One Bite EX Bait Station 3 pack
Kills House Mice. This bait station is not tamper resistant.
House Mice usually consume a lethal dose in a single feeding, but it may take two or more days from time of bait consumption for them to die.
Due to Stop Feed Action, house mice cease feeding after consuming a toxic dose. This product is effective against anticoagulant-resistant house mice.
Keep away from children, domestic animals and pets. Do not get in eyes, on skin, or on clothing. All handlers (including applicators) must wear long-sleeved shirt and gloves. Any person who retrieves carcasses or unused bait following application of this product must wear gloves.
This product is extremely toxic to mammals and birds. Dogs and scavenging mammals and birds might be poisoned if they feed upon animals that have eaten this bait. Do not apply directly to water.
IMPORTANT: THESE ARE NOT TAMPER-RESISTANT BAIT STATIONS. DO NOT USE OUTDOORS OR IN AREAS ACCESSIBLE TO CHILDREN OR PETS.