Frontline Plus for Dogs, 89-132 pounds, 3 doses
FRONTLINE Plus has 2 tough killing ingredients. The 1st, fipronil, kills adult fleas and ticks. The 2nd, (S)-methoprene, attacks flea eggs and larvae. They work together to kill all month long.
Plus, it breaks the flea life cycle. By also destroying the next generation of flea eggs and larvae, FRONTLINE Plus gives you the power to help prevent a flea infestation on your pet.
- Stops flea infestation
- Kills adult fleas, ticks, flea eggs and larvae
- Prevents all flea stages (eggs, larvae, pupae) from developing
- Kills ticks that may transmit diseases
- Provides waterproof effectiveness
- Offers a mighty killing force for a full 30 days
To apply, simply follow these instructions–and repeat every 30 days:
- Remove Applicator: Lift and remove the plastic tab to expose foil backing. Then peel away the foil. Or use scissors to open
- Open Applicator: Hold upright with foil side toward you and snap applicator tip
- Apply FRONTLINE Plus: Part your dog's hair between the shoulder blades. Place the applicator tip just above the skin and squeeze. Apply entire contents of the applicator in a single spot directly onto the animal's skin. Do not apply on top of the haircoat. Avoid contact with treated area until dry"