Frontline Gold Flea & Tick Treatment for Cats and Kittens, 3 monthly doses
Using fipronil, (S)-methoprene and pyriproxyfen, this topical treatment helps break the flea life cycle by killing adult fleas, flea larvae and flea eggs. It also helps prevent flea infestations and can kill four species of ticks. Once applied, this treatment will start doing its job in just 30 minutes and keeps working for up to 30 days.
- An improved triple action formula made with fipronil, (S)-methoprene and pyriproxyfen.
- Formulated to help kill adult fleas, flea eggs, flea larvae, chewing lice, mites and tickets that may transmit Lyme disease.
- Can be used on cats and kittens who are 8 weeks or older and weigh 1.5 pounds or more.
- Helps stop existing flea infestations and helps prevent new infestations from forming.
- Easy to apply to your pet and becomes waterproof after 24 hours after application.
Active Ingredients : Fipronil , (S)-methoprene , Pyriproxyfen
- Remove one applicator tube from the package and hold in an upright position pointed away from your face.
- Twist dispensing tip clockwise about 1/2 turn while pushing down to break the tube's seal. Do not remove the dispensing tip. Position the dispending tip on the cat's back between the shoulder blades.
- Use the dispensing tip of the tube to part the cat's hair so that the product will be applied at skin level. *Begin squeezing out the contents of the tube to form a stripe as you move from the shoulder blades along the cat's back to the base of the tail.
- Repeat every month.