Equicare Flysect Super-7 Repellent Spray, 32 oz
Shield your horse from insects and the sun with Equicare Flysect Super-7 Repellent Spray. With two insecticides and two repellents, this spray provides immediate control for ultimate protection. Also includes aloe and sunscreen to help keep your horse's skin in peak condition.
- Immediate and residual control of gnats, flies, mosquitoes, mites, chiggers, fleas, ticks and lice
- Contains two insecticides plus two repellents
- Contains aloe and other emollients to moisturize skin
- For puppies, dogs, horses or foals
- Contains Permethrin, Pyrehrins, Piperonyl Butoxide, N-Octyl Bicycloheptene Dicarboximide, Di-n-propyl Isocinchomeronate and Butoxypolypropylene Glycol
It is a violation of Federal law to use this product in a manner inconsistent with its labeling.
USE ONLY IN WELL VENTILATED AREAS. HOLD BOTTLE IN UPRIGHT POSITION WHEN SPRAYING.
Consult a veterinarian before using this Product on debilitated, aged, pregnant or nursing animals or animals on medication.
Horses: Thoroughly brush the horse's coat prior to application to remove loose dirt and debris. For dirty horses and as a preparation for show grooming, clean the coat with a quality shampoo. Wait until coat is completely dry before applying. Cover entire surface of animal with spray but avoid getting product into horse's eyes or other sensitive areas such as mouth or nose. Brush coat against the grain while spraying to ensure adequate penetration of product. As a wipe, apply liberally with a clean cloth or sponge. Make sure spray has completely dried before covering with any tack. For initial treatment, apply daily for 2 to 3 days. As infestation subsides, repeat treatment every 5 to 10 days or as prescribed by a veterinarian. Reapply every time animal is washed or exposed to heavy rain.