Vetality Advotect II for Cats, 5-9 lbs, 6 doses
Vetality Advotect II contains imidacloprid, and pyriproxyfen – the active ingredients found in Advantage II. Vetality Advotect II offers vet quality protection but costs less than the national brand. These broad-spectrum topicals not only kills but repels fleas. Advotect II also breaks the flea life cycle preventing reinfestation.
- Effectively prevents and kills all stages of the flea lifecycle: fleas, flea eggs and larvae
- Same level of protection as products available from your vet - Advantage II for Cats.
- Available in a six-month supply for superior protection
imidacloprid and pyriproxyfen
How to Apply:
1. Hold cat with one hand and use the other hand to apply the solution.
2. Hold applicator facing away from you and your cat's eyes, invert the applicator and use the narrow end to part the cat's hair.
3. Squeeze applicator firmly to apply all of the solution to the cat's skin as a spot between the shoulder blades. Only For Cats Weighing 5-9 lbs. Do not apply to cats weighing less than 5 lbs. or less than 8 weeks old. Apply one applicator 0.4mL (0.014 fl oz) direclty to skin as a spot between the shoulder blades. Hold the cat for a few seconds to give the solution time to be absorbed into the cat's coat. Apply entire contents between shoulder blades.