Carprieve Chewable Tablets (carprofen), 100 mg, 180 count
This product requires a prescription
Your pet and vet information will be confirmed by our pharmacy before dispensing. Details and state availability.
Carprieve (Carprofen) Chewable Tablets are used to treat pain and inflammation from conditions such as arthritis and other joint diseases including hip dysplasia as well as the reduction of fever.
- Bioequivalent to the pioneer product, Rimadyl Chewables (carprofen)
- Less expensive than Rimadyl Chewables, offering significant savings and improved clinic profit potential
- Flexible dosing: Administer to dogs at 2 mg/lb (4.4 mg/kg) of body weight daily or divided and administered as 1 mg/lb (2.2 mg/kg) twice daily
- Available in 25 mg, 75 mg and 100 mg strengths
- Available in 30, 60 and 180 count bottles
Our pharmacists are available for counseling regarding prescriptions purchased from Pet Supplies Delivered before and after dispensing. Monday - Friday, 9 AM - 2 PM CST. 1-800-367-4444.
Flexible dosing: Administer to dogs at 2 mg/lb (4.4 mg/kg) of body weight daily or divided and administered as 1 mg/lb (2.2 mg/kg) twice daily.
As a class, NSAIDS may be associated with gastrointestinal, kidney and liver side effects. These are usually mild, but may be serious. Dog owners should discontinue therapy and contact their veterinarian immediately if side effects occur. Evaluation for pre-existing conditions and regular monitoring are recommended for dogs on any medication, Including Carprieve. Use with other NSAIDS or corticosteroids should be avoided. See full product labeling for full product information.