Seresto 8 Month Flea & Tick Prevention Collar for Cats & Kittens
Seresto for cats is a easy-to-use 8-month collar.
One effective, odorless, non-greasy collar equals 8 months of protection. Veterinarian-recommended prevention treatment kills fleas and ticks on cats and kittens of all weights and 10 weeks of age and older.
- Kills and repels fleas and ticks through contact — no biting required
- Provides 8 continuous months of flea and tick protection for cats
- Designed with your cat in mind with a two-way release mechanism
- Starts to repel and kill fleas within 24 hours of initial application and re-infesting fleas within two hours; works on contact with no painful biting required.
- Also repels and kills ticks within 48 hours of initial application and re-infesting ticks within in six hours; works on contact with no painful biting required.
- Easy-to-use adjustable collar is odorless and non-greasy; quick-release feature and visibility reflectors provide extra safety.
- Water-resistant formula continues working for up to eight months, even after bathing and sun exposure.
Flumethrin 4.5%, Imidacloprid 10.0%
- Remove the collar from its packaging.
- Unroll the collar and remove the small plastic connectors from inside the collar, ensuring that no remnants remain.
- Insert the end of the collar through the buckle and loops.
- Adjust the collar around your cat's neck until it fits comfortably on them.
- Two fingers should fit beneath the collar and neck to ensure it is not too tight. Any excess length of the collar beyond an inch past the loops should be cut off unless it is on a growing kitten, where some additional length may be needed for adjustment as the kitten grows. Also, make sure the collar cannot be pulled over the head.
- Check periodically and adjust fit if necessary, especially if you have a kitten that is rapidly growing.
- Seresto comes with three optional reflector clips that can be attached to the collar to help keep your cat visible at night. The reflector clips should be evenly distributed on the non-overlapping part of the collar.