Elanco Tapeworm Dewormer (Praziquantel) for Cats 3 Tablets
Bayer Tapeworm Cat De-Wormer provides effective at-home treatment. Designed to end the unpleasant problem once and for all, it safely removes the common tapeworms of dipylidium caninum and taenia pisiformis. It comes in an easy-to-administer tablet, which can be crumbled up and sprinkled into their food. It comes from the trusted Bayer brand, and is recommended for cats over six weeks of age.
- De-wormer tablet for cats helps to safely remove common tapeworms.
- Safe, at-home treatment removes dipylidium caninum and taenia pisiformis tapeworms.
- Tablet form is easy to administer directly in the mouth or crumbled in food.
- Each tablet contains 23mg of the active ingredient praziquantel. No prescription required.
- From the trusted Bayer brand and safe for cats over six weeks of age.
23 mg Praziquantel
Cats and kittens over the age of 6 weeks should be given Bayer Expert Care™ Tapeworm Dewormer Tablets for Cats in the following dosages according to weight:
4 lbs and under give 1/2 tablet.
5 - 11 lbs give 1 tablet.
Over 11 lbs give 11/2 tablets.