Happy Jack Sarcoptic Mange Medicine 8 oz
- Promotes healing and hair growth due to severe mange, bare spots, moist fungi, itching, eczema.
- Mange Medicine is made of pure vegetable and cod liver oil base that offers soothing relief for a variety of irritating skin conditions
- Effective against severe mange, fungi, eczema, hot spots and more
- Active ingredient is 28% Sulfur
- For topical use on dogs and horses only
Mange Medicine is a pure vegetable, cod liver oil and lanolin base treatment that brings soothing relief to skin irritations, fungi, falling hair, itching eczema, hot spots, moist feet and ears, ear mites, pus pimples and severe mange. Guaranteed or your money back, it works on stubborn cases where other products have failed. This product is also effective against a broad spectrum of skin conditions completely unrelated to mange. Our Mange Medicine is the closest thing to a cure-all for skin diseases that we offer.
Made in the USA
Active ingredient is 28% Sulfur
Directions: Shake well before using. Do not use on animals less than 12 weeks of age. Consult a veterinarian before using this product on debilitated, aged, pregnant, or nursing animals. Sensitivities may occur after using ANY pesticide product for pets. If signs of sensitivity occur, wash your pet with mild soap and rinse with large amounts of water. If signs continue, consult a veterinarian immediately. For sarcoptic mange, apply once daily for several days. Wear rubber gloves and work well into the skin with a slow, firm finger massage. On areas that repsond slowly, use twice daily until healed. Not for use on cats.