NaturVet Septiderm-V Bath for Dogs and Cats, 16 oz
For external use only on dogs and cats over the age of six weeks.
Helps relieve itching due to skin problems that may be caused by hot spots, flea bites, dermatitis, rashes and skin allergies. Regular bathing, plus the use of Septiderm-V Skin Care Lotion on all areas where inflammation, hair loss or sores area evident, will provide relief from the intense itching of a bacterial skin infection. In addition to relieving itching, it is a very effective deodorant shampoo and an excellent grooming aid. Septiderm-V Skin Care Bath provides thorough cleansing action and removes dirt without stripping natural oils. It rinses easily and helps to control static electricity (“fly-away”) coat.
- For Problem Skin
- Skin Allergies
- Hot Spots
Deionized Water, Alkyldimethylbenzyl Ammonium Chloride C14 50%, C12 40%, C16 10%, Tetradecyl Trimethyl Ammonium Bromide; Ethanol 0.21% in a cleansing base containing mild surfactants, thickener and fragrance.
Shake Well Before Each Use.
- Wet animal thoroughly and apply sufficient Skin Care Bath to lather well
- (Apply straight or dilute with one or two parts water, depending on length and density of coat)
- Massage in well
- Allow ten minutes contact time and rinse completely
- Repeat bathing semi-weekly or weekly, and apply Septiderm-V Skin Care Lotion to hot spots
- or sores daily according to directions until conditions are under control
For Routine and Grooming Use:
Apply as directed above except contact time may be shortened. Bathe monthly or as needed.