As the saying goes, "Membership does have its privileges!" At Pet Supplies Delivered, we want to thank you for allowing us to assist you in caring for your pet. Our rewards program is simple, to the point, and free to join. Simply call 1-800-367-4444 and sign up, once you have your card number, you can enjoy instant savings! The Pet Supplies Delivered RX Pet Rewards card allows you to redeem 5% off every prescription order, If you are placing an order on-line be sure to add your rewards card number in the comments section to receive your discount.
We take your privacy very seriously. There is absolutely no sharing or selling of any information. If you choose to share your email address with us when joining Pet Supplies Delivered Pet Rewards program, you will receive emails from us regarding product specials and promotions.
On your way to the Veterinarian's office? Please print this prescription fax form to take with you.
We want to make your experience in obtaining a prescription as hassle free as possible.
Our Pharmacists are here to assist you every step of the way. It's as easy as 1-2-3-4!
1. Simply provide your pets and Veterinarian's information.
2. We will contact your Veterinarian's office and acquire the prescription for you, saving you the time.
3. Your Veterinarian may phone the prescription in at 1-800-367-4444, fax it in from their office to 1-888-809-6040 or they may e-mail it to email@example.com
4. You may mail the original copy to us. You may fax or e-mail the prescription to us to expedite your order, we will verify this with your veterinarian and then ship your order. The original copy must be mailed to us so that we have it on file in accordance with the law.
The following recommendations are offered as a guide to prescribing and client purchases:
1. Drug therapy, when medically indicated, should be initiated by the attending veterinarian in the context of a valid veterinarian-client-patient relationship.
2. Drugs may be dispensed or prescribed. Veterinarians should honor client requests to prescribe rather than dispense a drug (AVMA principles of veterinary medical ethics.) The client has the option of filling a prescription at any pharmacy.
3. Clients might be advised to select an Internet pharmacy certified by the National Association of Boards of Pharmacy program and its accompanying seal of approval identify to the public those online pharmacies that are appropriately licensed and prepared to practice pharmacy via the Internet.
4. Veterinarians asked by pharmacies to approve prescriptions they have not initiated should do so only if the prescription is appropriate and a valid veterinarian-client-patient relationship exists.
5. It is within the veterinarian's (not the pharmacy's) purview to determine the medical criteria whereby a drug is indicated.
6. As with any prescription, a written record should be maintained.
7. Prescribing veterinarians should assure that information regarding the proper use of the prescribed drug and the risks associated with its use are communicated to the client, regardless of the drug source.
8. Use of drugs of foreign origin that lack FDA approval generally is not permitted.
Please be assured that CSR Company's position is "NOT" to discourage your client-patient relationship with your Veterinarian. The health and well being of your pet(s) is our primary concern. But, as like human medicine, the D.V.M. will prescribe prescription drugs and in turn, the pharmacy will fulfill these requests. CSR Company has a licensed Pharmacy #2597 with licensed Pharmacists. Our Pharmacy is governed under the same rules and regulations as a human drug pharmacy, even though at this time we only dispense animal prescriptions written by licensed practicing Veterinarians.
As always, our Customer Service staff and Pharmacists are here to answer any questions you may have concerning the products and the services we offer.
We look forward to serving you, and thank you for the wonderful opportunities.
For proper methods of disposing unused medications please visit www.fda.gov/ForConsumers/ConsumerUpdates/ucm101653.htm
Please be advised we can only sell prescription medications to the following states:
AZ, CA, CO, CT, DE, FL, GA, HI, IL IN, IA, KS, KY, LA, MA, MI, MN, MO, MS, NE, NV, NJ, NM, NY, NC, ND, OH, OR, PA, RI, SC, SD, TN, TX, VA, WA, WI, WY
We Cannot ship syringes to New York, New Jersey, Delaware, US Virgin Islands, California, Connecticut, Delaware, New Hampshire.
Shop Pet Supplies Delivered for all of your dog, cat, horse, bird, fish and human supplements. Pet Supplies Delivered always runs great promotions on the products you need. Frontline Plus, Heartgard Plus, Panakare Plus, Rimadyl, Cosequin, Greenies, Oravet and more. Free Shipping on orders over $49.