Nobivac Intra-Trac BbPi Canine Vaccine 25 x 1 single dose w/ Syringes
Oral combination vaccine for two of the most common respiratory pathogens vaccinated against: Bordetella bronchiseptica (Bb) and canine parainfluenza virus (Pi).
Vaccinate with a new level of confidence and ease:
- Groundbreaking Immuno-Mist-RTM technology dramatically increases mucosal surface area contact
- Broad mucosal coverage induces an effective immune response
- Oral administration offers comfort for dogs
We recommend ordering vaccines on MONDAY or TUESDAY. To reduce the chance of your vaccine order being exposed to excessive heat or cold, use overnight or priority mail delivery. Vaccines shipped by any other method cannot be returned.
Prescription required for Minnesota.
Learn more about vaccine shipping
|Canine Health Records|
Bordetella bronchiseptica (avirulent live culture), canine parainfluenza virus (modified live virus)
FOR ORAL ADMINISTRATION ONLY
INDICATIONS: This product has been shown to be effective for vaccination of healthy dogs 7 weeks of age or older against canine parainfluenza virus and Bordetella bronchiseptica. Duration of Immunity has not been established. To review efficacy and safety data, go to productdata.aphis.usda.gov.
DOSAGE AND ADMINISTRATION: Transfer contents of the sterile diluent vial to the Nobivac® Intra-Trac® Oral BbPi vial aseptically. Mix gently until dissolved. Draw the vaccine back into the provided Luer lock syringe. REMOVE THE NEEDLE, attach applicator, taking care to securely attach this to the Luer lock fitting, and administer 1 mL orally towards the back of the mouth.
The need for a booster vaccination has not been established. Contact your veterinarian or manufacturer for more information on revaccination frequency.
• Store at 2° - 8°C (35° - 46°F).
• Do not freeze.
• Use new, non-chemically sterilized needles and Luer lock syringes.
• Do not mix with other products, except as specified on the label.
• Inactivate unused contents before disposal.
• In case of human exposure, contact a physician.
• Vaccinate only healthy, non-parasitized dogs.
• This product has not been tested in pregnant animals.
• The use of a biological product may produce anaphylaxis and/or other inflammatory immune-mediated hypersensitivity reactions. Antidote: Epinephrine, corticosteroids, and antihistamines may all be indicated depending on the nature and severity of the reaction.