Feliway Classic Travel Calming Cat Spray 60 ml
FELIWAY CLASSIC Spray offers calming on-the-go and additional support at home. The effect of FELIWAY Spray lasts 4 to 5 hours.
Each 60 mL bottle delivers about 50 applications (+/- 8 sprays/use).
When a cat rubs its cheeks on objects or people, it is marking that area with a pheromone to identify safe items in its environment and its own boundaries of that area. This builds confidence and provides stability for the cat in that area. FELIWAY is a synthetic replica of the pheromone that helps cats and kittens feel more safe and secure in their surroundings, helping reduce or eliminate the negative or inappropriate behaviors caused by stress (such as urine marking or scratching in the home).
FELIWAY is clinically proven to help address these issues:
- Helps reduce urine spraying in 9 out of 10 cats within a month
- Helps reduce urine spraying by 70% in multi-cat households within a month
- Helps reduce scratching in 9 out of 10 cats within a month
- Helps significantly reduce stress-related behaviors due to travelling in a carrier including vomiting, urinating, defecating, meowing, agitation and salivation.
- Helps reduce stress during the veterinary exam, to help make cat’s handling easier
- During hospitalization, helps cats return to normal behaviors faster.
- Faster acclimatation to new home or new environment (e.g. holiday)
FELIWAY may also be helpful in these situations:
- Introducing a new cat to a home
- Recurrent Feline idiopathic cystitis
- Changes to the environment such as remodeling, new arrivals in the house, new furniture, etc.
F3 feline facial pheromone analogue 10%
Ethanol q.s. 60 mL
At home: Apply at least once daily to reduce the likelihood of re-marking. Simply spray on doorways, window sills and prominent objects around the house. To prevent marking if it already occurred, spray on marked areas after a thorough cleaning of the spots. Do not spray on the scratching post, it will deter your cat from using it.
During car journeys: re-apply every 4-5 hours. Always wait about 10 minutes before putting your cat in the carrier. Never spray in the carrier if your cat is inside.
Never spray directly on your cat.