Nobivac Canine 1-DAPPv, 25x1 single dose
Nobivac Canine 1-DAPPv vaccine is a modified live virus vaccine for the vaccination of healthy dogs as an aid in the prevention of disease caused by canine distemper virus, adenovirus type 1 (hepatitis) and adenovirus type 2 (respiratory disease), canine parainfluenza virus, and canine parvovirus.
- Subcutaneous or intramuscular injection
- Primary vaccination may begin as early as 6 weeks
- Repeat at 2 to 4 week intervals until the dog is 12 weeks of age
- Annual revaccination with 1 dose is recommended
- Available in a 25 x 1 mL dose presentation
We recommend ordering vaccines on MONDAY or TUESDAY. To reduce the chance of your vaccine order being exposed to excessive heat or cold, use overnight or priority mail delivery. Vaccines shipped by any other method cannot be returned.
Prescription required for Minnesota.
Modified Live Virus
Transfer contents of the sterile diluent vial to the Nobivac Canine 1-DAPPv vial aseptically. Mix gently until dissolved. Use entire contents immediately after rehydration.
Inject one dose (1 mL) subcutaneously or intramuscularly. The initial dose may be given at 6 weeks of age or older. Repeat at 2 to 4 week intervals until the dog is 12 weeks of age. A minimum of two doses is required for primary immunization. Annual revaccination with one dose is recommended. Following the advice of the American Veterinary Medical Association on Vaccination Principles, an appropriate revaccination program for individual animals should be made based upon veterinarian-client-patient relationships.
- Store at 2° - 7°C.
- Do not freeze.
- Do not mix with other vaccines.
- Use new, non-chemically sterilized needles and syringes.
- Burn vaccine container and all unused contents.