Bayer K9 Advantix II for Large Dogs 21-55 pounds, Flea, Tick and Mosquito, 2 doses
K9 Advantix II is a convenient monthly topical application that kills and repels fleas, ticks and mosquitoes. It's specially formulated for dogs with imidacloprid, permethrin and pyriproxyfen for broad spectrum protection against these ectoparasites that can transmit diseases. K9 Advantix II is for use on dogs 7 weeks and older and weighing 4 lbs. or more.
K9 Advantix II kills fleas, ticks, mosquitoes and lice, and repels biting flies. And because it works through contact, there’s no biting required.
Do not use K9 Advantix II on cats.
- Kills and repels fleas, ticks and mosquitoes
- Repels biting flies and kills lice
- Kills fleas within 12 hours, and kills reinfesting fleas within 2 hours
- Kills all flea life stages and prevents reinfestations
- Kills and repels ticks, including the deer tick, the American dog tick, the brown dog tick and the Lone Star tick
- Biting flies
- Flea eggs
- Flea larvae
- Flea pupae
- Flea allergy dermatitis
- Use only on dogs.
- Remove applicator tube from the package. Use scissors and peel down foil.
- Hold applicator tube in an upright position. Pull cap off tube.
- Turn the cap around and place other end of cap back on tube.
- Twist cap to break seal, then remove cap from tube.
- The dog should be standing for easy application. The entire contents of the K9 Advantix II tube should be applied evenly on the top of the back from the shoulder to the base of the tail. At each spot, part the hair until the skin is visible. Place the tip of the tube on the skin and gently squeeze to expel a portion of the solution on the skin. Do not apply an excessive amount of solution at any one spot that could cause some of the solution to run off the side of the dog.
- discard empty tube.
- In cases of severe pest infestations, retreatment is allowable earlier than 4 weeks. Do not retreat more often than once every 7 days. After pest control is attained, return to a monthly retreatment schedule.