Bravecto Chews (fluralaner) Flea and Tick Treatment for Dogs by Merck, 9.9-22 lbs, 250 mg, 1 ct
This product requires a prescription
1. We’ll ask for your vet’s info during checkout.
2. We’ll verify your prescription and ship your order.
Details and state availability.
Note: Manufacturer will not allow us to discount this item
BRAVECTO® (fluralaner) Chews for dogs is the #1 longest-lasting chew for powerful flea and tick protection. Easy and convenient to administer, just one dose of vet-recommended and FDA-approved BRAVECTO starts killing fleas and ticks within hours, prevents flea infestations, kills ticks (black-legged tick, American dog tick, brown dog tick and Asian longhorned tick) for 12 weeks and kills lone star ticks for 8 weeks.
- Fast-acting, safe and easy treatment
- BRAVECTO Chews last nearly 3X longer than other monthly chews
- Up to 12 weeks of flea & tick protection with just 1 chew!
- Tasty pork flavored chew
- Available in five sizes based on your dog's weight
Discover BRAVECTO (fluralaner topical solution) for dogs and cats. Available by prescription only.
Proudly sourced directly from the manufacturer or their approved distributor. Guaranteed genuine and backed by the manufacturer.
IMPORTANT SAFETY INFORMATION:
BRAVECTO (fluralaner) Chews for Dogs: The most commonly reported adverse reactions include vomiting, lethargy, diarrhea, anorexia and pruritus. In some cases, adverse events have been reported following use in breeding females. BRAVECTO Chews has not been shown to be effective for 12-weeks' duration in puppies less than 6 months of age. BRAVECTO Chews is not effective against lone star ticks beyond 8 weeks of dosing. Fluralaner is a member of the isoxazoline class. This class has been associated with neurologic adverse reactions including tremors, ataxia , and seizures. Seizures have been reported in dogs receiving isoxazoline class drugs, even in dogs without a history of seizures. Use with caution in dogs with a history of seizures or neurologic disorders.
Our pharmacists are available for counseling regarding prescriptions purchased from Pet Supplies Delivered before and after dispensing. Monday - Friday, 9 AM - 2 PM CST. 1-800-367-4444.
Fluralaner 250 MG
Each chew is formulated to provide a minimum dose of 11.4 mg/lb (25 mg/kg) body weight.
- Bravecto should be administered orally as a single dose every 12 weeks
- Minimum dose of 11.4 mg/lb (25 mg/kg) body weight
- Bravecto may be administered every 8 weeks in case of potential exposure to Amblyomma americanum ticks
- Bravecto should be administered with food.