Carprieve Caplets (carprofen), 100 mg, 60 count
This product requires a prescription
Your pet and vet information will be confirmed by our pharmacy before dispensing. Details and state availability.
The generic form of the most commonly prescribed NSAID for dogs worldwide with an excellent reputation for safety and efficacy. Carprofen remains the veterinarians’ first choice for relief of pain and inflammation associated with osteoarthritis (OA) and for the control of postoperative pain associated with soft tissue and orthopedic surgeries in dogs.
- Bioequivalent to the pioneer product, Rimadyl Caplets
- Less expensive than Rimadyl Caplets, offering significant savings for dog owners
- Flexible dosing: Administer to dogs at 2 mg/lb. (4.4 mg/kg) of body weight daily or divided and administered as 1 mg/lb. (2.2 mg/kg) twice daily
- Available in 25 mg, 75 mg and 100 mg strengths
- Available in 30, 60 and 180 count bottles
Our pharmacists are available for counseling regarding prescriptions purchased from Pet Supplies Delivered before and after dispensing. Monday - Friday, 9 AM - 2 PM CST. 1-800-367-4444.