West Nile-Innovator Vaccine for Horses, single dose syringe
WEST NILE-INNOVATOR vaccines aid in the prevention of West Nile; equine encephalomyelitis due to Eastern, Western and Venezuelan viruses; and tetanus. WEST NILE-INNOVATOR is the veterinarian’s first choice for core disease protection and has been shown to provide an immune response to West Nile virus that is four times more than a big one-shot combination vaccine.
- Has been shown to provide an immune response to West Nile virus that is four times more than a big one-shot combination vaccine.
- WEST NILE-INNOVATOR vaccine was shown to be 96.7% effective against a 2003 outbreak among immunologically naïve horses.
- The only vaccine credited for helping reduce the number of equine West Nile virus cases by nearly 70% from 2002 to 2003.
- The only West Nile virus vaccine adjuvanted with MetaStim for improved immune response.
- Helps stimulate fast, antigen-specific cell-mediated and humoral responses against West Nile virus.
- Four combinations of WEST NILE-INNOVATOR allow a tailored fit for any vaccination program.
- Ready to use; no reconstitution required.
We recommend ordering vaccines on MONDAY or TUESDAY. To reduce the chance of your vaccine order being exposed to excessive heat or cold, use overnight or priority mail delivery. Vaccines shipped by any other method cannot be returned.
Prescription required for syringe orders shipping to: California, Connecticut, New Hampshire, New Jersey, New York and U.S. Virgin Islands.
Prescription required for Minnesota.
Inject 1-mL dose intramuscularly to healthy horses 10 months of age or older using aseptic technique. Administer a second 1-mL dose three to six weeks after the first dose in unvaccinated or naïve horses.
A 1-mL revaccination should be given annually in previously vaccinated horses.
Always read and follow label indications.
Early revaccination may be advisable when horses are faced with an outbreak or with other conditions that might make exposure likely.
Store in the dark at 2° to 7° C (35° to 45° F). AVOID FREEZING. SHAKE WELL. Use entire contents when first opened. In some instances, transient local reactions may occur at the injection site. Do not vaccinate within 21 days before slaughter. In case of anaphylactoid reaction, administer epinephrine. Thimerosal, neomycin and polymyxin B are added as preservatives. For veterinary use only.