GlycoFlex 3 Mini Chews 60 ct

Product #: 09605
Availability: 19 IN STOCK
60 Count
Price: $10.95
Quantity

Glyco Flex® 3 Mini Bite-Sized Chews represent Stage 3 of our comprehensive stage of life program for small dogs needing serious joint support. These delicious chicken liver flavored bite-sized chews are recommended by veterinarians for small dogs with a maximum need for joint and connective tissue support, geriatric and working small dogs, as well as a follow-up to support normal recovery after orthopedic surgery. Glyco FLEX® 3 Mini Bite-Sized Chews offer the same ingredients as our Glyco FLEX® 3 for larger dogs, but it is properly portioned and balanced for small dogs.

Brand
Glyco-Flex

Directions for Use: Initial: (4 - 6 weeks)
Give 2 chews per 10 lbs of body weight, daily.
Maintenance: (After initial period)
Give 1 chew per 10 lbs of body weight, daily.

If giving more than 1 chew daily, divide between AM and PM.
Product Facts:
Active Ingredients per 2 Chews:
Perna Canaliculus (GlycOmega™ brand
  Green-Lipped Mussel) 300 mg
Glucosamine HCl (Shrimp and Crab) 250 mg
Methylsulfonylmethane (MSM) 250 mg
N,N-Dimethylglycine HCl (DMG) 50 mg
dl-alpha Tocopheryl Acetate (Vitamin E) 25 IU
Ascorbic Acid (Vitamin C) 12 mg
Manganese (Mn Proteinate) 5 mg
Grape Seed Extract 2.5 mg
L-Glutathione 1 mg
Selenium (Sodium Selenite) 0.001 mg

Inactive Ingredients: arabic gum, brewers yeast, calcium sulfate, canola oil, chicken
liver flavor, citric acid, citrus pectin, glycerin, maltodextrin, mixed tocopherols,
propionic acid, rosemary extract, silicon dioxide, sodium alginate, sorbic acid, soy
lecithin, vegetable oil, water.
WARNING:For animal use only.

CAUTION:If lameness worsens, discontinue use and contact your veterinarian.

CAUTION:Administer during or after the animal has eaten to reduce incidence of gastrointestinal upset.

CAUTION:Safe use in pregnant animals or animals intended for breeding has not been proven.

For use in dogs only.

Store in a cool, dry place.

WARNING:Keep out of the reach of children and animals. Some pets may consider this a treat. In case of accidental overdose, contact a health professional immediately.