EMT Spray Contains Hydrolysate of Collagen with Bitrex, 1 ounce
EMT Spray Contains Hydrolysate of Collagen with Bitrex - First Aid Spray for Dogs soothes, seals and protects wounds to support the healing process.
- Conforms to any wound site
- Reduces biting and licking
- Easy hands-off application
- Great for hot spots
Ingredients: Type I hydrolyzed collagen; Purified Water, U.S.P., Collascent
- Cleanse wound thoroughly with water or saline.
- Apply EMT Spray directly into the wound and onto the surrounding area.
- If needed, cover wound with a non-stick dressing (Telfa). Allow to air dry on superficial wounds.
- Reapply EMT Spray and redress daily (if needed).
Warning: Keep out of reach of children
If condition worsens or does not improve within 10-14 days, consult a veterinarian.