EMT Gel Natural Hydrolysate of Collagen, First Aid Kit in a Tube for Multi-Species, 1 ounce
EMT Gel Natural Hydrolysate of Collagen – First Aid Kit in a Tube for Multi-Species including horses and livestock is natural, effective wound care for all animals.
- Seals and protects wounds
- Reduces bleeding
- Supports healing process
- Forms a protective barrier over the wound site
- Deodorizes wounds
- Great for minor cuts and wounds
Ingredients: Type I hydrolyzed collagen; Purified Water, U.S.P., Collascent
- Cleanse wound thoroughly with water or saline.
- Apply EMT Gel directly into the wound and onto the surrounding area.
- If needed, cover wound with a non-stick dressing (Telfa). Allow to air dry on superficial wounds.
- Reapply EMT Gel and redress daily (if needed).
Warning: Keep out of reach of children
If condition worsens or does not improve within 10-14 days, consult a veterinarian.