PanaKare Plus Powder for Dogs and Cats, 12 ounces
This product requires a prescription
1. We’ll ask for your vet’s info during checkout.
2. We’ll verify your prescription and ship your order.
Details and state availability.
PanaKare Plus is for use as a digestive aid in replacement therapy in dogs and cats where digestion of proteins, carbohydrates, and fats is inadequate due to exocrine pancreatic insufficiency (EPI).
Exocrine Pancreatic Insufficiency
- Condition that occurs when the cells of the pancreas that produce digestive enzymes (Lipase, Protease and Amylase) become damaged or lacking. This results in malnutrition despite an adequate appetite and intake of food.
- Can occur in any breed or age, but most common among German Shepherds and Rough-coated Collies.
- Common symptoms include progressive weight loss despite a healthy appetite, semi-formed stools, intermittent vomiting, and Coprophagia.
Our pharmacists are available for counseling regarding prescriptions purchased from Pet Supplies Delivered before and after dispensing. Monday - Friday, 9 AM - 2 PM CST. 1-800-367-4444.
Each 2.8 g (1 teaspoon) of powder contains:
Lipase 71,400 USP units
Protease 388,000 USP units
Amylase 460,000 USP units
Dosage may vary depending on severity of condition and weight of the animal, please consult your veterinarian for proper dosage level.
Administer before each meal. The powder is added to moistened food (canned or dry), and thorough mixing is necessary to bring the enzymes into close contact with the food particles. After mixing, allow food to set at room temperature for 15-20 minutes before serving.