Nutramax Cosequin Joint Health Supplement for Dogs - With Glucosamine, Chondroitin, MSM, and Omega-3's, 60 Soft Chews
Cosequin Soft Chews for Dogs with Omega-3 combines glucosamine hydrochloride and sodium chondroitin sulfate for joint support. Cosequin joint health supplements are brought to you by Nutramax Laboratories Veterinary Sciences, the #1 veterinarian recommended supplement company.
- Joint Health Support for Dogs: Cosequin, the #1 veterinarian recommended retail joint health supplement brand, contains glucosamine hydrochloride, sodium chondroitin sulfate, and methylsulfonylmethane (MSM) that helps support healthy cartilage
- Omega-3 Fatty Acids: Each soft chew also contains omega-3 fatty acids to help support skin and coat health
- Manufactured in the United States with Globally Sourced Ingredients: Cosequin is a high-quality, dog joint supplement
- From the #1 Veterinarian Recommended Supplement Company*: Nutramax Laboratories Veterinary Sciences has been a leader in pet health for over 30 years, and provides supplements to support joint health, digestive health, and overall wellness
- Backed by Science: Nutramax Laboratories Veterinary Sciences supplements are veterinarian formulated with high-quality ingredients to ensure your pet is receiving a safe supplement
Source: Among retail brands. Survey conducted among small animal veterinarians who recommended oral joint health supplements. *Source: Survey conducted among small animal veterinarians who recommended animal supplements.
Glucosamine Hydrochloride 600mg, Sodium Chondroitin Sulfate 300mg, Methylsulfonylmethane MSM 400mg, Total Omega-3s 70 mg, EPA 35 mg, DHA 20 mg. Other Ingredients: Fish oil(preserved with mixed tocopherols), glycerin, green tea extract, mixed tocopherols (preservative), natural flavor, rosemary extract, silicon dioxide, starch and vegetable oil.
Please refer to directions on package for full administration instructions.
Store in a cool, dry area out of direct sunlight. Reseal closure after opening to ensure freshness. For use in animals only. Keep out of the reach of children