SENTRY Flea & Tick Collar for Dogs, Small Dog, 2 ct
SENTRY Flea & Tick Collar for Dogs contains deltamethrin to protect against fleas and ticks, including those that may carry Lyme disease and Rocky Mountain spotted fever. Two collars provide up to 12 months of protection and it can be used on puppies as young as 12 weeks of age.
- Kills fleas and ticks, including those that may carry Lyme disease and Rocky Mountain spotted fever
- 12-month protection with two collars
- Easy to use
- For small dogs, fits neck up to 14 inches
- Can be used on puppies 12 weeks of age and older
- Remove collar from the package.
- Stretch collar to full length. The tabs that held the collar in place will fall off. Pull on any remaining tabs to remove them.
- Bend the buckle in half between the holds in the buckle, so that you can easily pass the end of the collar through both holes.
- Place collar around your dog’s neck. Feed the collar through both holes facing out. Generally, a properly fitted collar is on that, when fastened, will snugly slide over your pet’s head, and two fingers can be placed between the collar and the pet’s neck.
- Leaving 1 or 2 extra inches for collar adjustment, cut off remaining excess collar and dispose in the trash.
- Wash hands after placing collar on pet. Replace collar every six months or sooner if needed.