Rx Bravecto 22-44 lb 1 Dose
Bravecto is the first oral chew to provide up to 12 weeks of protection against fleas and ticks. One chew provides broad-spectrum and long-lasting protection that starts to kill fleas within 2 hours and controls 4 tick species (black-legged tick, American dog tick, brown dog tick, and lone star tick). Bravecto eliminates current flea infestations and prevents new ones from developing for 12 weeks.
With one chew, Bravecto is easier to give and less to worry about for you! Bravecto requires a prescription from your veterinarian.
For: Dogs and puppies (over 4.4 lbs and 6 months of age or older)
- One chew is effective for 12 weeks - nearly 3 times longer than monthly doses
- Starts working within 2 hours to kill fleas and treat and control ticks
- No more monthly dosing, messy topicals or fussy collars!
- Tasty oral chew your dog will take as a treat
- Unlike topical applications, there's no need to separate pets after giving your dog Bravecto
How it works:
After giving your dog Bravecto, the medication quickly reaches tissue fluids under your dog's skin. When fleas and ticks feed on your dog, they ingest Bravecto and die.
Bravecto kills fleas, prevents flea infestations and kills ticks (black-legged tick, American dog tick, and brown dog tick) for 12 weeks. Bravecto also kills lone star ticks for 8 weeks.